Take a wild guess at when Baby Latimer will enter the world. Our doctor's estimated due date is August 13th, but what do you think? We haven't determined the prize yet (much like his name), but rest assured it will be worth it. Just post a comment or shoot one of us an email with your guess and I will add you to the list below.
Voting and date changes close August 1st. Voting is now closed!
22 comments:
August 13 :)
August 17 -- I know that's late, but it is our wedding anniversary and I can't think of a more auspicious day! Thinking of you!
Thanks Peggy, Sarah thinks the 18th, so she's planning on him being late already :)
August 11th.....later than that, you might explode
Funny Uncle Joel! Just think, that last picture was over a week ago - I'm even bigger now :)
August 15 at 5:26pm
Judith says aug 7th and Jake says aug 10th!
i think you were due yesterday.
Does the winner get to pick the name? I think that'd be a completely fair prize.
13 is my favorite number so I'll stick to the doctor's educated opinion ;)
I'm not sure if we'll give the winner naming rights, but we'll certainly listen to any suggestions :)
Uncle Larry says....August 6th at 6:00 AM
Aunt Jan says....August 10th at 10:35 AM
Can't wait to see him in October!!!
August 16th is my choice, then I can share the date with the yong lad!
Robert, would you send this to my home account:marycay_armer@att.net
Thanks!
love MaryCay
Hi Robert! I say he'll be punctual like his daddy, so August 13th for me, let's say 2:14 pm.
Amy Brennfoerder
Sorry if your name and date guess isn't listed yet. We got so many responses we decided to just write them down and we'll post an up to date list on August 1st. I wonder who the winner will be... :)
Kari, Justin, & Bo Quick say August 10th at 10:10 pm. Justin and I think your water will break in the morning (like us) and you will deliver that evening (like us). We are so much alike......I think Justin and I are right! Can't wait to meet you "Baby Boy"!
I vote for August 17th. Congrats and good luck you guys!!
Bob Allison -- August 11
That's his birthday. He'll be 83! Still teaching piano. He can't wait to start teaching Baby Latimer.
My guess is August 16 - I just hope it is after the 14th so Cherryl will be there. Doesn't look like you can go much longer than that!! Congrats!
I think he will be born August 21. I am so excited for both of you!
dang, I missed the deadline, but I am going with Aug. 10!!
Tom guesses August 19th!! know its a late entry but worth the shot. Been busy working out the odds!
Post a Comment