It's hard to believe that Ryan is already 2 weeks old. So much has changed in just the past week! He is much more alert and makes the cutest and funniest faces. As you can tell from the photos, he is definitely enjoying eating every 2-3 hours and is really filling out. We are getting into the swing of things and loving every minute with him.
 |
| He loves his bouncer. |
 |
| Big Yawn! |
 |
| Time for bed |
 |
| Yes he does :) |
 |
| What are you thinking?! |
 |
| Thanks for the pretty quilt Janet! |
 |
| Sleepy |
 |
| Enjoying some "tummy time" with Dad. |
 |
| First ride around the neighborhood in the stroller. |
3 comments:
i am loving these! so great to see you, friends! congratulations again!
He just keeps getting cuter! I don't know how long I can wait until I see him again. Grandma T
He has a natural faux hawk...how cool is that? Haha. I want to stinking meet him!!
Post a Comment