We can't believe we already have a 6 month old! He's happy, healthy and keeping Mom and Dad laughing and smiling constantly. At his 6 month appointment he weighed 18 pounds, 8 ounces and was 28 inches long. He's eating rice cereal and is a master of carrots. He loves them both and gets very excited when he sees us preparing his food. Seriously, he starts grunting!
His two bottom teeth have both popped through - they aren't all they way up yet, but I think the painful part is over. His hair continues to grow and I love it! I can't believe the amount of hair he has. Crawling is coming in the near future as Ryan finally enjoys being on his tummy, pushing up and sometimes acting like he's swimming. However, he's figured out that if he's laying on the floor, its easier to pull the blanket to him bringing the toy closer, rather than wiggling his way over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment