Trip to Dallas

Sunday, March 27, 2011

We flew to Dallas last weekend to visit the Latimer's and a few of our friends.  Ryan was the "perfect" baby all weekend :)  Seriously though, he was very interested in everything that was going on, and he didn't want to miss anything.  He survived on 20 minute power naps instead of his normal 1 - 2 hour naps. 

We have definitely entered the stranger and separation anxiety stage...  Though it does make me feel good that he stops crying the second I hold him or cries when I leave the room...it is a little embarrassing. Everyone wants to hold and love on him, but he would rather I hold him so he can look and smile at them :)

Ryan has seen other dogs before but never for very long.  I don't have any pictures of the pure panic and terror the first few times the dogs got in his face, but as you can tell he warmed up to the idea and really enjoyed them.




We met Aunt Natalie and Uncle Nick for lunch and attempted a family picture.  I'm pretty sure this might be the worst picture we've ever taken together, but oh well, we had a nice time.



We met Jason, Julie, Kristin and Barrett for dinner one night and I think it was the most exhausting dinner I've ever had.  It was  fun to catch up with friends, but with two very busy little guys sitting with us it made for a quick dinner... and our curious guy might have spilled a bit of baby food all over Julie!   Sorry Julie :)



Here he is just enjoying playing on the floor and really smiling.



Could we be more excited?!?

Love that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment