The boy is messy! It's always amazing when I pick him up from daycare and he's still wearing what I sent him in. If it is the same outfit, its disgusting. Needless to say, we do laundry all. the. time. So here's a look at laundry day with our wild man going dancing in the saucer.
Ahh, the sweet little boy with his new toy 'Sophie'. Lately his teeth have been bothering him so badly, he's gotten all four of Sophie's legs in his mouth at once.
Ryan sure loves the bath. He splashes around and dumps water all over. He doesn't seem to fear the water!
See what I mean? On the move and into everything. "Look a wall, let me see if I can move it..."
"Ohh, a flashlight. I think I need to get that..."
"Thanks Mom for letting me feed myself. It was de-lish! Oh wait, none of it went in my mouth!"
One of his new favorite games is to play with the laundry basket. Its even more fun if Mom has just filled it with folded clothes...
Seriously loves the bath!
Here is what his hair looks like after a little towel drying... We actually gave him another bang trim just the other day. I even got a little more brave and trimmed a bit by the ears. We still haven't worked up the courage to trim the mullet in the back though... (Yea, someone called him a "cute little girl" at church on Easter...)
"Hey, I can round the corner and head into the kitchen! Do you like my tie? " :)
Ok, this isn't the best picture, but hopefully you get the idea... He's gripping the ball with 1 hand! Not a fluke either, he does it all the time! And always with the left. Do we have a lefty?
And he's made it all the way into the kitchen, figured out how to open a drawer and slam it on his finger. Took all of 30 seconds. So while he played, Robert installed safety latches under the sink.
There you have it. Our little wild man, who we just adore. Oh and he gives kisses and waves now. No photos of those yet, but they are really sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment