Could he pick a bigger shovel??
That's Ryan's cousin Amelia - just 4 months older - thinking "thanks a lot for stealing my bucket!" We aren't real good at sharing yet :)
The beach was calm and shallow at low tide so Ryan happily crawled around in the water
all over the place.
I'm not sure what was so funny, but he was just laughing hysterically!
Surfer dude.
Enjoying his first sucker - a little beach treat.
He loved it, but wanted you to hold it for him.
Playing in the sand with Amelia.
That's another one of Ryan's cousins, Josie,
and Ryan trying to kiss her.
Ryan enjoyed trying to get that heavy rubber mallet (for the umbrellas) to move off the ground.
Hmmm, what am I supposed to with this?
This was serious business - no smiles!
But presents, I mean tissue paper, was another thing. He loved playing with the paper!
No comments:
Post a Comment