We introduced the "saucer" last week and boy does he love it! He tries to stuff everything in his mouth and the drool just pools below him - its hilarious!
Mary Cay was passing through Albuquerque and stopped by to meet Ryan. He was a bit sleepy but squeaked out a few smiles for her. It was great to see you Mary Cay!
Robert's birthday was last week and Ryan thought the gift bag, tissue paper, card, and candle on the cake were all very exciting. He's observing and reaching for EVERYTHING lately. Happy 30th Robert :)
Diaper changes in the evening have become a game lately. He gets so excited when you change his diaper and get him into his pj's. He starts kicking his legs and squealing like a crazy man. Its hilarious and sometimes we hang out here for 30 minutes or so watching him go.
Friday afternoon, Ryan was playing on his activity mat and rolled on his side (like he's done for a few weeks now). I took a picture with my phone and sent a text to Robert saying "he's almost got it." As I turned back to look at him, he was completely on his stomach! Ryan rolled over and I missed it! I got down on the floor with him and he lifted his head and smiled so happily. I think he was really proud of himself. He realized laying on his tummy wasn't so bad (he usually hates it) and started sucking his thumb.
We also met our friends Jamie and Andy for lunch today at Jason's Deli, and Ryan was fantastic. Our last outing to a restaurant resulted in us getting our food to go and quickly leaving with a screaming child.
We head to the pediatrician on Tuesday for Ryan's 4 month checkup. Stay tuned for for his 4 month photo and height and weight update!
Click Here to Comment
2 comments:
Ryan is such a cutie! He has such an awesome smile. And, I'm with you on good outings and bad ones. There have been several times we had to make a quick exit from a restaurant. I hope you guys are doing great, and maybe sometime, our boys can meet :)
Thanks Laura! I love reading your blog too and seeing pictures of your little guy. So cute!
Post a Comment