Our Little Man

Thursday, September 15, 2011

We finally did it.  Yes, we'd given him a bang and mullet trim here and there, but we finally took him to a professional and got a haircut.  Knowing our little boy and how anxious he is, I was afraid to go to a normal kids haircut place, so I took him to the girl who cuts my hair.  She's super sweet and was great with Ryan.  Lets just say, she earned her money.  He cried, squirmed, reached and pointed, but with some good distractions by Dad, a little taste of a sucker, and the person next to us getting his hair trimmed, he only screamed part of the time.  But its done now and I love his new look!

Here's a reminder of what it looked like two days ago:



And here we are at the first few snips...


A thumb and a blanket made things not quite so bad...


A whole lot of hair in my lap!


All done!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

oh my goodness! that is a mini-robert! :) i love mr. ryan!

Gogo and Pop said...

Oh wow! He really looks like a little boy and so much like Robert at that age. Can't wait to see him and live him as much love as he'll take. Love, Gogo & Pop

Sarah said...

Yup, he looks a whole lot more like Robert now. All that dark hair is gone! Kristin, hope you're doing well and I will I could visit soon.

Eleanor, see you tomorrow!

Post a Comment