Ryan has done a few painting projects at school, but we hadn't done one at home yet. I quickly taped a face on a baby pumpkin with blue tape and let Ryan go to town. I can't believe how focused he was! I seriously think he painted for over 30 minutes. Intently. Future artist???
He still makes this face when he gets really excited about something and it makes me laugh. Mom, Robert, and I were laughing hysterically because he made this face over and over again as he painted. I think he enjoyed himself! Once the pumpkin was completely covered in paint, we moved on to paper - just as fun!
A lefty?
Or maybe a righty?
Smiling at Grammy
The next day we decided to carve the big pumpkin we picked at the pumpkin patch. Robert did a great job carving and Ryan wasn't quite sure what to think of the seeds. He would delicately pick up 1 at a time and place them in the bowl.
I may or may not have accidentally waited until the last minute to make Ryan's costume. I'd decided a long time ago he was going to be Bam Bam and what I wanted it to look like, but since mom was coming in town, I didn't want to deprive her of making a great costume :) Really, I could have done it, but it would not have turned out near as cute. We tried to make it totally wearable and we succeeded, as he kept it on all day at school.
I want to hold the pumpkin...
And throw it! I suppose it does resemble a ball...
Happy boy with his Grammy.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment