8 Months

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ryan turned 8 months last week!  He's happily eating all sorts of fun foods now, and if you aren't paying attention he will try and inch away like a worm.  Crawling seems to be right around the corner. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just keeps getting cuter!

Anonymous said...

You realize that you won't be able to take many more, if any, of these cute pictures with the labels on them. He's not going to lie down for much longer! Think you'll have to apply the labels to his backside going forward. He's about to be off and running. Then the fun really begins! Such a cutey!

Sarah said...

You are probably right, but I'm sure going to try! I want to make it to 1 year :) I'd guess he's crawling by the next photo based on how he's moving lately, so it should get interesting!

Unknown said...

Sarah,

It was so good to hear from you! And thank you for the sweet comment! We find out Thursday if we are having boy or girl...can't wait! And by the way...your little one is precious!!!!! Is he always this happy...I love all the pics! So sweet! Hope your family is doing well and will keep in touch!

Sarah said...

Thanks Leslie. Ha, I wish I could say he's always as happy as the pictures. He is a super happy baby, but he does have his moments :) Can't wait to hear if your little one is a boy or girl!!

Post a Comment