Isn't that sweet :)
The weather was really nice, so we put the Bumbo outside and blew bubbles. Ryan's sitting up by himself these days, but I knew the bubbles would get him too excited that he'd flop over, so we stuck with the Bumbo. And as you can see from that silly grin, the bubbles were fun.
Here we are just hanging out on the floor playing/chewing on everything.
We headed back to the park one day and he loved the swing even more! It was also much warmer outside, which helped, but we had to cut the day short due to lack of hat. New Mexico sun can be brutal!
He enjoyed lunch at the park in his stroller. Here he is just cracking himself up.
He's on his tummy, on his back, rolling all over the place lately. He's bending his knees to think about crawling, but isn't really pushing up with his arms at the same time to get him going. I imagine he isn't far though...and we still have so much baby proofing to do...
Check out my flip flops that Dulce sent! He's never really worn shoes, so he was quite fascinated to have something other than socks on his feet. Thanks Dulce!
The kid hates to eat, can you tell??? Ha!
We're also attempting the sippy cup. He's much better at it when there's milk instead of water.
Awe, my sweet boy! He makes me smile :)
Thursday we tried puffs. They are basically like Cheerios but are fruit/veggie flavored and dissolve really fast. I thought he'd play with them on the tray for a minute or two, but I think because he's seen the older kids at school with them, he knew what he was about to get. I started shaking the can and he went bananas! I sprinkled a handful on the tray and he immediately picked one after another up and put them straight in his mouth. So fun!
2 comments:
he might be the happiest baby ever! i love his expressions! bring him back to town!
Haha, he is a super happy baby! I hope to make it back to Dallas this summer...
Post a Comment